How long can the Rocketbelt fly?
- The Rocketbelt flies for a maximum of 30 seconds. In the same amount of time as a TV commercial, the Rocketbelt will leave a lasting impression with its viewers. The average mind can only focus on a single event for 30 seconds before it is lost on something else; with the Rocketman you will be sure to have your audience’s full attention.
How many Rocketbelts and Rocketbelt pilots are available?
- Powerhouse currently has 3 machines available for hire.
- Powerhouse has 2 show ready pilots with others in various stages of training.
- Additionally, Powerhouse is the only company in the world capable of having two Rocketbelt pilots perform at the same time or in immediate succession.
What is the distance and height of a Rocketbelt flight?
- We custom tailor every Rocketbelt flight to fit the needs of the client to maximize their coverage.
- Standard flights allow our pilot to travel a distance of 150 to 200 meters at about 20 to 25 meters in the air, enabling the pilot to show the full maneuverability of the Rocketbelt.
- If the Rocketbelt takes-off and travels in a straight line our pilot could travel 250 meters.
- If the Rocketbelt flies up and over objects or buildings and lands on a platform or the top of an adjacent building the distance is reduced to 50 or 60 meters.
- Currently the world record for height is 45 meters. WE WILL be breaking our own record sometime in 2011.
Does Powerhouse Productions sell Rocketbelts?
- Not currently. Rocketbelts take a lot of time, energy, and money to master and fly safely. Training would need to be included in the sale, making this a time consuming venture for our company. Perhaps in the future.
Is the Rocketbelt safe?
- Our Rocketbelts are not experimental and have never failed to perform during a show, unlike other experimental "jet packs" and knock off machines.
- The Rocketbelt is 100% green technology.
- The Rocketbelt uses non-flammable propellant. There are no flames or combustion.
- The 800 HP thrust is simply super heated steam and an oxygen byproduct.
What kind of training does a Rocketbelt pilot undergo?
- Each Rocketbelt pilot passes strict tests and training prior to being certified as a “Show Ready Pilot”.
- In addition, pilots are require to pass background, drug and health tests.